LITTLEJOHN & CO. PROMOTES FIVE INDIVIDUALS
20 January 2022
Greenwich, CT – January 20, 2022 – Littlejohn & Co., LLC (“Littlejohn”), a private investment firm based in Greenwich, CT, today announced that it has promoted five individuals across firm disciplines. In the Private Equity group, Thomas Bennet, Charles Leung, and William McDavid have been promoted to Principal. In the Operations & Administration group, Michelle Ayaz has been promoted to Assistant Controller and Andrew Hof has been promoted to Senior Accountant.
“These well-deserved promotions reflect Littlejohn’s commitment to developing world class talent, as well as the values and commitment to excellence that distinguish our firm,” said Michael Klein, Chief Executive Officer of Littlejohn. “In our Private Equity group, Thomas, Charles, and Will continue to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and each have made impressive contributions to our firm and our portfolio companies. Michelle and Andrew are consummate finance professionals whose dedication and hard work have steadily enhanced our Operations & Administration team. On behalf of the firm, I am excited for their continued professional development at Littlejohn.”
• Thomas Bennet joined Littlejohn in 2011 and has played key roles in a number of transactions including Contech, GSE Environmental, Interior Specialists Inc., Patient Point Health Technologies, and Tidel. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Dana Kepner. Prior to joining Littlejohn, he was a research associate and investment committee member at the Ithaka Group, a money manager focused on an all-cap growth equity strategy.
• Charles Leung joined Littlejohn in 2013 and has been significantly involved in a number of transactions including Alltech, CoActive, Cook & Boardman, Henniges, SunSource, Newgistics, and Tidel. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Cook & Boardman. Mr. Leung joined Littlejohn from Sagent Advisors, LLC, where he worked to execute merger and acquisition transactions across a variety of industries.
• William McDavid joined Littlejohn in 2013 and has played an important role in a number of transactions including Direct Chassislink, Inc., HydrochemPSC, Interstate Waste Services, PlayPower, Pritchard Industries, Total Safety, and Valcourt Building Services. He currently serves on the Boards of Directors at IWS, Valcourt, and Pritchard. Prior to joining Littlejohn, Mr. McDavid was an associate in Houlihan Lokey’s financial restructuring group, where he was responsible for executing restructuring transactions across a variety of industries.
• Michelle Ayaz joined Littlejohn in 2018 after serving as an auditor with Ernst & Young, where she provided assurance services for wealth and asset management clients.
• Andrew Hof joined Littlejohn in September 2020. Previously, he worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers as an Associate in the Alternatives Assurance practice.
About Littlejohn & Co., LLC
Littlejohn & Co. is a Greenwich, Connecticut-based investment firm focused on private equity and debt investments in middle-market companies. With approximately $14 billion of regulatory assets under management, the firm seeks to build sustainable success for its portfolio companies through a disciplined approach to engineering change. For more information about Littlejohn, visit www.littlejohnllc.com.
Nathaniel Garnick/Grace Cartwright
Gasthalter & Co.